To our new and returning members. We are in the process of migrating the forums to a completely new platform
please pardon our dust as we migrate posts. Some pages may look strange as we complete the migration process.

The Manufactured Housing Forums

What do you want to know about manufactured homes?
The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

Register Login

Stucco

Ask our experienced MH repair and renovation experts about your home repair needs!
Post a reply
5 postsPage 1 of 1

Stucco

Postby » Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:52 pm

What is the price for putting stucco on a manufactured home? We are looking to purchase and would like to either put stucco or the Vinyl log siding.

Any advice?
Kris offline

Re: Stucco

Postby » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:59 pm

I'm presuming you want this as an option.

Depends on the manufacturer and size of the home. Call around and ask. You would need to pick a model to apply it to, of the approximate square footage of the home.
mac offline

Postby » Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:13 am

I am glad to see a question regarding stucco. I have been wondering for a long time; can stucco be applied to a double wide home? The siding on my home has been replaced once with a "wood" siding (it is like wood paneling). It is starting to deteriorate and I was wondering about stucco. Also, is stucco a long lasting material?

Thanks for any advice,

Patti
Patti Harris offline

Postby » Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:44 pm

Yes it is long lasting, as long as it is applied right, that is why I asked.
Kris offline

Postby » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:37 pm

I have read the replies to this question and no one has answered the cost question. I have a 1500 ft manufactured home. I would like to add stucco to the home. If anyone has had this done please post the cost and the results. Thank you so much.
breakaway123 offline

Post a reply
5 postsPage 1 of 1