To our new and returning members. We are in the process of migrating the forums to a completely new platform
please pardon our dust as we migrate posts. Some pages may look strange as we complete the migration process.

The Manufactured Housing Forums

What do you want to know about manufactured homes?
The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

Register Login

log sided manufactured homes

Add your name and comments about our web sites.
Post a reply
6 postsPage 1 of 1

log sided manufactured homes

Postby » Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:41 am

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i ahve looked all the web for log sided manufactured homes i no they make them i have seen them please help i have worn these keys out----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------thanks
cindy offline

Re: log sided manufactured homes

Postby » Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:36 pm

If you are in a northern state check out Fairmont homes or Fall Creek homes. Both offer log siding as an option on most of their homes. If you can afford a very high end home, Rochester also offers log siding but they are very, very expensive homes.
trmimo offline

Postby » Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:05 am

Hi. I saw a log sided home on the Fuquahomes web site. It is called the Lodge. Fuqua is supposed to be a very good home, we have added it to our list to check out.
bette offline

Postby » Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:30 am

I have pictures of the Lodge home by Fuquahomes. If you would like to see them I can send them to you. Fuquahomes is in Bend Oregon. The Price on the unit was $95,000. That was last year when I was there. Going Back up in two weeks to have another look at all the models.
Bob
Bob offline

Postby » Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:55 am

i have a nice 1 3/4 storey cap cod lod sidded picture send me your e-mail and I wilol send it to you
Jim offline

Postby » Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:20 am

Don't know where you are, but we're a Fuqua dealer in Northern California. Give me a call at 1-877-460-0074.
Gil Davis offline

Post a reply
6 postsPage 1 of 1