To our new and returning members. We are in the process of migrating the forums to a completely new platform
please pardon our dust as we migrate posts. Some pages may look strange as we complete the migration process.

The Manufactured Housing Forums

What do you want to know about manufactured homes?
The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

Register Login

Park Model Insurance

Manufactured home insurance is different than other types of homeowner insurance. Resolve your questions and concerns here!
Post a reply
32 postsPage 1 of 4

Park Model Insurance

Postby » Sun Jun 30, 2002 6:10 pm

What is the premium for a typical Park Model mfg home?
Thanks
Chuckz offline

Re: Park Model Insurance

Postby » Sat Jul 20, 2002 1:57 am

Question must be out of the scope of this web site.....
Chuckz offline

Postby » Mon Jul 29, 2002 12:08 pm

Seems to me that this forum isn't as well monitored by "those in the know" as the other forums on Mancufactured Housing Global Network is. We'll see!
Charlotte offline

Postby » Mon Jul 29, 2002 12:39 pm

THanks for bringing it to my attention. In order to give a fairly accurate premium quote, one would have to fill out questions similar to the mobilehome insurance application on the mobilehome.com website. I hope I understand your question and this helps. Thanks again for the reminder.
Kenneth Quist offline

Postby » Mon Jul 29, 2002 8:34 pm

:-)
Charlotte offline

Postby » Thu Aug 01, 2002 12:29 am

I am trying to understand what the typical annual insurance rate is for a Park Model home with a value of say $30,000 and set on your own land. I appreciate the fact that one needs to have specifics as each quote will be diffrerent but I'm trying get a general picture of this insurance.
Chuckz offline

Postby » Tue Aug 06, 2002 2:48 am

What type of insurance do these Park model homes need if they are over a little over 400 square foot and in New Jersey as a seasonal residence? Do they fall under mobile owners insurance or recreational vehicle insurance?
Any help would be appreciated. At this time I am not needing a quote just direction as to what type of insurance would be needed?

Many thanks!
Robin offline

Postby » Wed Aug 07, 2002 10:38 pm

I,m not able to give you much help. If it is HUD built mobilehome, no matter what the dimensions it seems likely that you would insure it as a seasonal mobilehome. NJ is one of a few states I so not write in so I am not that familiar with any specifics. Any local independent agent in your areashould be able to help you.
Kenneth Quist offline

Postby » Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:44 pm

Make--Flee
Length 42 ft
year--1990

Chuckz wrote:
>
> What is the premium for a typical Park Model mfg home?
> Thanks
Gladys Eberle offline

Re: Park Model hud approved

Postby » Sat May 01, 2004 10:58 pm

do you know of any hud approved park model or mobile homes 10' or 12' wide x 32' to 38'??
e l tuinstra offline

Next
Post a reply
32 postsPage 1 of 4