To our new and returning members. We are in the process of migrating the forums to a completely new platform
please pardon our dust as we migrate posts. Some pages may look strange as we complete the migration process.

The Manufactured Housing Forums

What do you want to know about manufactured homes?
The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

Register Login

Trading a Double Wide

The Art & Science of marketing Manufactured Homes. Retailers, sales people community operators and managers share experiences.
Post a reply
11 postsPage 1 of 2

Trading a Double Wide

Postby » Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:05 pm

My husband and I are trying to find a way out of our double wide. We currently live behind in-laws and are interested in moving. We were curious to see if modular home dealers do trade ins sorta like trading a car in for a newer model. Does anyone have information where I might could call or look on the internet? We are DESPERATE!!! Thanks.
Willis offline

Re: Trading a Double Wide

Postby » Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:18 pm

A few Manufactured Home dealers, will consider taking a sectional in on trade. What you need to keep in mind is how they will look at your home. How much trouble will it be, to remove from it's current site. Then it must be tore down, moved, put back together to resale (probably will have repairs needed), Then after the home is sold, this all must be done again. So there is a lot of handling costs involved, plus the dealer will have to make a profit. Now if it is an older home, this might not be worth while, then the home can be demolished or given to the in laws. We are located in the SW Pa. area, and would be happy to work with you, if you are also in this area.
Jim Chesky offline

Postby » Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:20 am

I'm sorry but I have to partially disagree with Jim this time.

On the re-sale market just like with new homes doublewides are generally more desirable and easier to sell then the singles. Most dealers are happy to take trade ins. I have been trading and buying and moving used homes around Florida for some time. I sold new homes at one time... but... I found a much higher profit in used homes then in new

Willis - make the rounds of the MH and Modular dealers in your area. The ones that are there for the long run will probably be pleased to work with your trade.

Jim is right about the cost of moving... it has jumped in recent years. Remember to take into that consideration when negotiating the value of your trade. The dealer taking the trade will have to move it twice. Once to his place and then to the next buyers location.

Have you considered relocation your existing home to a location where you would be happier ? Call a few MH relocation contractors, I know they are not cheep... but you may be surprised at how reasonable this alternative may be.

If your home is in good condition and you have reasonable credit you will be able to get financing on the home and land together and even pay off any higher interest loans you may have on just the home.
David Oxhandler offline

Postby » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:32 pm

i see that on one of your replys someone had said they could help with financing for the move and land please let me know who it was i am desperate to get out of the park and have our own land
geri28 offline

I really like it when people get together and share views. Great site

Postby » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:10 am

I really like it when people get together and share views. Great site,[url=http://www.b-on-b.com/]Cheap toms[/url], continue the good work!
mhajoyvl772 offline

since I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK

Postby » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:51 am

hey there and thank you for your information �C I have definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this site,[url=http://www.b-on-b.com/]Cheap toms[/url], since I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding this RSS to my email and can look out for much more of your respective exciting content. Make sure you update this again very soon.
mhajoyvl772 offline

Obamas more than likely opponent

Postby » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:42 pm

If you have a good stylist, you could try a cute bob. I have quite thick curly hair and have usually worn it in long layers, past my shoulders, on the other hand felt really dated along with needed a change. This weekend I was adventurous and cut it in the graduated bob that is stacked in back, and comes to my chin (when curly) top.
We invite you to enjoy this old favorite in a whole new way. A stunning coast line works as a dramatic backdrop for this not too long ago renovated resort featuring 252 highly appointed guestrooms. Five restaurants along with three bars cater to a full range of tastes and moods.
Since Chi tools can style the hair quickly in a few minutes, you will not have to subject hair to the hot device for lengthy,[url=http://www.dandhair.com]chi flat iron official website[/url], thereby reducing the chance for curly hair burns. After drying your own washed hair thoroughly, just be sure you have set the temperatures ideal for your hair. There are some people that keep at bay the use of straighteners, thinking of the extensive hair damage issues that they have been aware of.
Check if your flat iron remains to be covered by the warranty. For this step, it is important that you have kept the iron's receipt. If not, you will have a problem finding out if the manufacturer could replace the unit or the earthenware plate for free.
With a digital camera features, you can select the exact options that you want when taking good care of and repairing your tresses. The actual temperature controls are much morewide array and you can even pick to experience a Fahrenheit or Celsius method whether it will be more beneficial to you. The spray varieties can be used by sectioning flowing hair in bunches and then treating evenly on all parts although the cream types can be used with your palms to go by way of your hair while it is nonetheless a little humid.
If Romney, Obama's more than likely opponent, sticks to his or her failingeconomy theme, he may come off as being a kind of national killjoy running over a feelbad platform. There will still be several million unemployed Americans come Late, plus many others who really feel they're worse off compared to they used to be. So Romney will certainly have a sizeable audience associated with displaced Americans who might be attracted to a recitation of all the economy's issues..
Look at crammed storycomments. Echo_sort_up. Proven, responses. Click "Reply" at the bottom of the remark; after being approved your review will appear directly underneath the comment you replied to. I've learned to accept and enjoy our curls, it has been a long voyage for me to enjoy and sometimes even enjoy my hair. I've turned my desire for straight curly hair into having the healthiest, shiny happy hair I can.
mhajoyvl772 offline

why did lebron decide on jim gray for decision meeting

Postby » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:43 pm

why did lebron decide on jim gray for 'decision' meeting
Though sold at a significant value, it is deemed being a excellent buy for it is actually productive, handy, stylish and expected final results are reached. These ghd pink straightener are Amazon's best selling flat irons setting the sales information. For those who have any concerns about your personal health or the health of one's child, you should always consult with a medical professional or other healthcare professional.
I wanted to get rid of 60," said Mor. "You don't get these chances too frequently. When it comes around, you try to go flat out."The South African roped a threeiron to seven feet with the parfive ninth and drained your putt for an eagle to succeed in sevenunder. These adverse ions make the head of hair sleek,[url=http://www.dandhair.com]chi flat irons[/url], smooth and shiny. In addition, the ceramic permits the particular temperature to be maintained all the time. It utilizes up fairly modest sum electrical power regarding 20 to twenty five m.
Now, it is possible to straighten your own unruly, curly locks inside of a matter of seconds utilizing the innovative ceramic straightener produced by Chi. Because most of the occupation ladies right now are hunting for anything that can modify their dreadful hair problem swiftly, the [url=http://www.dandhair.com]Chi flat iron[/url] would be the finest companion for them as it can work wonders on your hair without any much hassle. You can conserve the time for checking out a hair salon everyday as you can type your hair speedily at your home itself.
In this situation, you can pick out the Qi straightener suited for your hair. Chihuahua products are probably the best flat irons available today that claims to offer super straight and shiny head of hair without damaging a single strand. Should you read the review of the Qi devices, you will understand why they're highly preferred today..
At any time present throughout the day and night was executive Chef Edgar Poot. He could be a wonderful Chef that has the very best the Sun Palace has to offer because his primary goal. His or her food quality and presentations are 5 star. Talk to the actual stylists who are sick. I have a friend who started paying up blood after she did a BB treatment. Another visited the ER.
I started coaching as soon as I had the almost all clear from my doctor. I turned up to the track skinny with know hair and extremly week still. Life after cancer is more difficult then I could have imagined nevertheless I'm lucky to have a wonderful support base and looking at lance armstrong's books it's been a huge help for me.
1 tsp . butterSort fresh marionberries, removing any results in or twigs. Rinse these people and drain them well. Keep hot until needed. The Miss Universe Corporation, a Donald J. Trump and also NBC Universal joint venture, is a world-wide community empowering role models regarding beauty, health and leadership regarding young women of today. As part of the Pass up Universe Organization, Miss USA is dedicated to partnering using charities around the world, and to raising awareness of breast and ovarian types of cancer..
mhajoyvl772 offline

shifting to a shorter hair style may reduce or eliminate naturally frizzy hair. Usually

Postby » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:44 pm

The key ingredients are ketoconazole and also zinc. They cost rs.125/ regarding 60 ml only. It's very much easy to use and beneficial. If you are hunting for a cheap chi hair straightening iron with added punch, you'll uncover it in the Minimal Version Farouk CHI Hair Styling Package deal with oneinch Straightener. The White CHI Flat Iron takes care of the heat styling or heat straightening. The thermoprotection spray will take treatments for defending your strands in the destructive impact of intensive high temperature.
The excellent straightener will have tourmaline (or tourmaline and ceramic) china, will characteristic adjustable conditions, and will use ion or much infra red technologies. For those who have any concerns about your own health or the health of one's child, you should always consult with a doctor or other healthcare professional. Please assess the Privacy Policy and Terms of Make use of before using this site.
Us! And it sucks. I've got genuinely thick frizzy wavy hair. Their awful,[url=http://www.dandhair.com]chi flat iron[/url]. With hundreds along with 1000's of [url=http://www.dandhair.com]chi flat iron[/url] available for sale currently being released each time of day, it is challenging to notify which in turn 1 is genuine or which is phony. With so several good client testimonials in connection with high quality of the Chi styles, you could also be organizing to purchase 1 for on your own. But exactly how can you identify if the flat iron that you have picked is the genuine one or not? In acquire to distinguish amongst the authentic Chihuahua product and the similarly created faux kinds, you require to be mindful of the approach for realizing the true one particular.
Any reasonable man would defend herself from something like these people. When it were my husband, I'd had hoped he'd knocked out the woman's two front teeth. Sorry, but you can't go around operating like this and expect to get coming back treatment from a "gentleman".
For males in which hate their curly hair, shifting to a shorter hair style may reduce or eliminate naturally frizzy hair. Usually, this is not practical for girls. Males could get a crew cut to remove the doing curls entirely. Great characters with plenty drama and portrays properly both the good and bad sides of human nature. I would have desired he pick one of the various other girls though. The story in this was fairly good as well as the animation impressive.
If you currently have a thick, curly hair and would like to make the curls soft as well as well defined, then you will want more temperature than others with right and normal hair. Reduce, wavy curls give a carefree and naughty appeal to usually the one with the style. Change the clip or barrel of the iron with a larger sized one so that it does not create dents when designed.
mhajoyvl772 offline

and some various other mismatched topic as well as factors is frequently taken off..

Postby » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:45 pm

Echo_sort_down. Jordan This year productive colouring pens: 000; fontweight: bold; You need to end up selected on the way to post a vital commentYou can be perfectly accountable using this just one article. Subject design including profanity, unique explosions plus antisocial pattern (these given that spamming and trolling ), and some various other mismatched topic as well as factors is frequently taken off..
Stew. Preparation: Rinse the particular leaves. Place one around the chopping board with the convex side up. An John Kealy This summer Thomas J. Conway and spouse 171S John July Banki and 272 E John A. Jr. Buk choy Conveniently obtainable in a smaller variety because baby buk choy or moon buk. Heavy steam, stir fry or increase soup. Separate the solid white stalks from the leaves and cook them 1st because they take a little longer if you slice the stems diagonally, the cut surfaces soak up other cooking juices..
They both uncover relatively related rewards whenever used on your hair. The similar dish width of these rods will be talked about very first. When the CHI Farouk Turbo styler is made with the plate with of 7",[url=http://www.dandhair.com]chi flat iron[/url], 1" and also 2" plates, 1", one ??" and 1 ??" plates is the width of FHI.
In sentencing the particular 43yearold woman, Dane County Circuit Determine Julie Genovese disagreed with depictions with the then15yearold girl as having been tortured. She'd been kept locked in the particular basement, forced to forage by means of garbage for food, had no access to a toilet, kept residence from school and, according to the young lady, beaten and sexually molested. Complete Article.
Other than the brand the next matter to look at is the size. Several are "fatter" than others. They might function great, but the bigger kinds can be difficult in areas such as right above the nape of the neck of the guitar and getting real close to the head. Starting at the back of the head, require a section of hair and hold the flat iron onto this kind of hair section very slowly. This will keep the flat iron fixed. Ensure that the iron is towards the scalp, but does not contact it.
Yet, one of the biggest trouble for Nike and its Korean partner is hanging onto employees. Yearly, more than one out of five staff leave for another job in Vietnam's rapidly developing economy, exactly where wages for some skilled jobs are rising by doubledigit once-a-year percentages. "Because people have so many more options, it's harder to keep people," says Shirley The law, Nike's chief representative in Vietnam..
The ending was predictable also it took too long for them to uncover it but the magic factor really did make things far more interesting even if I would have got preferred it if Minase experienced remained on the dark side. I still like the dark wonder element and it was exciting seeing everything the coven did, the school even supported them to an extent. The origin account really does explain why Kitami am fucked up and how significant her drive to survive ended up being.
mhajoyvl772 offline

Next
Post a reply
11 postsPage 1 of 2