Hampton Bay Homes by Franklin??

Industry pros offer their experience in manufactured housing to help first time buyers to make informed decisions with confidence and peace of mind.
puretcrazy

Hampton Bay Homes by Franklin??

Post by puretcrazy » Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:46 pm

I have been researching manufactured homes for a while now. We have also gone out looking, we live in florida. We have looked at Champion/Gateway, homes of merit, fleetwood, clayton, prestige, horton and many others. At the Clayton dealership we found the perfect floorplan (the only one we have found that fits what we want), it is a Hampton Bay home by Franklin. I have searched high and low on the internet and have not found any information. It seems to be a well-built home, but who can really tell....It has 8 foot sidewalls, flat ceilings, real doors in and out, armstrong laminate flooring in the kitchen, a attic crawlspace etc. They are asking 80,000. the floorplan sheet says it is 30 X 80 and approximately 2077 square feet. If anyone can help me with information on this company's quality I would really appreciate it. Is this a reasonable price for this type of home. I know fleetwood had one this size, but honestly it was obviously cheap looking for 55,000. Thanks