To our new and returning members. We are in the process of migrating the forums to a completely new platform
please pardon our dust as we migrate posts. Some pages may look strange as we complete the migration process.

The Manufactured Housing Forums

What do you want to know about manufactured homes?
The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

Register Login

marco 792778d

What do you want to know about manufactured homes? The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

Post a reply
3 postsPage 1 of 1

marco 792778d

Postby » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:59 pm

I have read through a long line of posts and still have yet to see the answer to this question. The above mentioned fireplace. I need the inserts or fo-brick liners for the inside of the fireplace. I keep getting a company that pulls up majestic series fireplaces. Will these inserts fit the marco fireplaces 792778d 46x16 it's a good fireplace and upon have a sweeper come out found two cracks in brick bottom and back I need to replace them any suggestions would be appreciated?
judi
photo offline

Re: marco 792778d

Postby » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:25 am

I have the same problem. Mine is cracked and ready to fall apart. Need help on what to do to remedy the situation.
Skot2000 offline

Re: marco 792778d

Postby » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:59 pm

We have had a huge number of previous posts about Marco Fireplaces. Click Here to view search results.
David Oxhandler
[email protected]
David Oxhandler offline

Post a reply
3 postsPage 1 of 1