To our new and returning members. We are in the process of migrating the forums to a completely new platform
please pardon our dust as we migrate posts. Some pages may look strange as we complete the migration process.

The Manufactured Housing Forums

What do you want to know about manufactured homes?
The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

Register Login

title transfer in texas on mobile home

What do you want to know about manufactured homes? The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

Post a reply
12 postsPage 1 of 2

title transfer in texas on mobile home

Postby » Fri May 01, 2009 6:18 pm

we bought a used mobile home from an individual and financed it with our bank. we understood they would change the title since they are leinholder but now they say they cant until taxes are paid for this year as well. the taxes were paid for the previous 2 years before we purchased it. we bought the home in may of last year. i cant file for homestead or disability exemtions at the tax office because it isnt in our name yet. who needs to do what?
deborah morey offline

Re: title transfer in texas on mobile home

Postby » Sat May 02, 2009 3:37 am

You are the buyer. As always buyer beware. The buyer MUST protect him/herself in all aspects of the sale. Since you bypassed a dealer, you will have to handle details your self. Luckily you are in Texas. Your state has the best manufactured home web portal in the country. The full ownership history and document processing is all done in 1 place. ALL sales must be reported to the state and all rules are covered on the site. Sounds tro me like YOU will be stuck paying back taxes and processing the paperwork. Before you go much further you should do a history search on the home.. Be sure only 1 years taxes are due and the fella you bought the home from was actually the one and only owner at the same time any liens will show up in the history of the home..You canfind the web site here;

http://www.tdhca.state.tx.us/mh/

Be sure to read the recording ownership link on the right of the page. You will be able to all the research and download the forms you will need. This is from the site;
"You may do so by searching our database on the web, or by calling us. Be prepared to provide the complete serial number and HUD label or Texas Seal number for the manufactured home." Round up this information and good luck...
rmurray offline

Postby » Mon May 04, 2009 9:06 pm

The Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs has a new rule that says that no used home title transfers can occur until you can prove that this year's and last year's taxes have been paid (actually it says last 18 months which is effectively the same thing); this is intended to keep the counties from getting stuck with a lot of unpaid taxes.
mhpsrus offline

Postby » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:46 pm

and what do you do if you cannot find serial numbers?
shmialce offline

Postby » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:56 pm

You are lucky if you are in Texas,,The state keeps extensive public records which can be searched by a number of criteria..Vin number and HUD label are only 2 ways to search..You can search by owners name, address, certificate number (permit number I presume) and you can list every home by county..Search form is here..You need only 1 criteria to search by. The more you have the narrower your results will be..

http://mhweb.tdhca.state.tx.us/mhweb/title_view.jsp

Good Luck
rmurray offline

I simply wish to give you a huge thumbs up for your great info you have right here on this post. Ill be returning to your site for more soon.

Postby » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:10 am

Howdy! I simply wish to give you a huge thumbs up for your great info you have right here on this post,[url=http://www.b-on-b.com/]TOMS Shoes outlet[/url]. I'll be returning to your site for more soon.
mhajoyvl772 offline

You recognize

Postby » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:52 am

whoah this weblog is magnificent i like studying your posts. Keep up the great work! You recognize,[url=http://www.britneyspearspussy.com/]Toms espadrilles[/url], many people are looking around for this info, you can help them greatly.
mhajoyvl772 offline

and body..

Postby » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:41 pm

By styling the hair, you can now acquire a complete changeover from the usual style and also experiment with cherished celebrity hairstyles or even hair extensions. Even if you have a chin length hair or a frizzy and unruly hair, the job associated with styling is done perfectly which has a flat iron. You can find the best best suited temperature for your hair and after that style your hair with it.
Most of the time, the disease does not extend beyond a few bare patches. In certain people, hair loss is more considerable. Although uncommon, the disease may progress to cause total hair thinning on the head or complete loss of hair on the head, encounter, and body..
The fresh fruit juices had been immense. Only slight problem was that tea had been very weak, but this quickly dealt with by asking for extra teabag. Christ was great fun in the morning. 3. Get back to basics. This applies to every single area of your life. Great personas with plenty of drama and shows well both the good and bad facets of human nature. I would get preferred he pick one of the other girls though. The tale in this was fairly very good and the animation impressive.
Regarding Tesseyman, owner and CEO involving Camden dance studio Kinetic Energy In existence, the program is a tribute to her adopted hometown. The girl moved to Camden with her family when she was 12, along with says the support of people and groups she experienced here helped her find her personal strengths. The girl especially notes the kind-heartedness and encouragement of the woman's first dance teacher,[url=http://www.dandhair.com]chi flat iron[/url], Annie Laurita, that she went on to choreograph and teach..
Without knowing all these aspects, you may pick out a wrong style tool for your hair. You'll be able to update yourself with the latest features available in modern hair straighteners by incorporating research on the product evaluation and customer ratings regarding the hair irons. You can also search for the latest additions that include the travel hair iron, a wet to dry hair iron, any slim hair iron and many more...
: , Ten CR927 Lithium Button Cell batteries, 5Pcs Card X22. : , Rodelle Pure Vanilla Extract, 8Ounce54. : , Luna Protein Peppermint Chocolate Chip, 1.6Ounce Cafes, 12 Count29. : , POND?S Nighttime Soothe Wet Cleansing Towelettes, 30Count97. : , Plum Organics Children Mish MashBanana, 3.17Ounce Pouches94. : , MOROCCANOIL Extra Volume Hair shampoo, 8.5 Ounce1.
Ceramic straighteners can only work in a gentle method on your hair and can type your hair by heating your hair shaft evenly and stably. As a result, you get a frizz free curly hair that is turned into healthy and glossy locks after styling. Given that they retain the moisture of the hair, they are known to keep the hair hydrated and lively along with fresh and brilliant benefits.
mhajoyvl772 offline

flickedout or wavy types and the adjustable temp control permits the stylers to be appropriate for all curly hair kinds.

Postby » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:42 pm

The mini bar ended up being restocked everyday with the staff considering the drink you took one of the most by giving you more of these . There was a turn down services every night as well as chocolates which are put next to your pillow. I am not really one in the morning but found plenty of selection each day.
Everyone smiles and also says hola. Everyone. Also people you are passing by simply. Advocates of voterapproved adoption limits were challenged Thursday in the Arkansas Supreme Court to explain how those limits could work with no contradicting state privacy protections regarding intimate relationships. The issue with the legality of Initiated Work 1 of 2008 will be considered by the seven justices about appeal of a Pulaski County signal judge's April ruling that the legislations is an illegal intrusion in privacy rights under the Illinois Constitution. There's no deadline to get a highcourt decision, and with the court throughout recess next week, a taking over doesn't seem likely till at least next month..
Besides the Fan Ye, favored imitation cash mental faculties, major film and television occasional actress choose this kind of curled hits, Shu Chi retro hairstyling as well as designed ugly bangs type of a large number of the general form of the female. Chen Hao of the design ugly hits extremely a feeling of beat, coordinated together with tiny wild hair style enchanting, the actual elegant headdress useful embellishment result, with classy design. Gigi of this type is a a appeal, rollup the particular bun implemented curl full vintage visitors, an excellent customization of the take care of, displaying the sensible individuality, full of cheongsam ride Also..
Following shampooing and conditioning curly hair, if the desired end result doesn't come out and you are working out of time, get your hair straightener on it's case and make a rapid curly hair straightening. Chatting about hair straightening,[url=http://www.dandhair.com]chi flat irons[/url], there is a single item that strikes the market by hurricane. Why? Is it due to the fact with the color that is the fad these days pink? Possibly it is a lot more importantly.
They also occur in a onslaught of shades from blue, black and even red. Making use of their wonderful good quality and extraordinary overall performance, they have emerged as the top reviewed styling tools by simply wellknown hair stylists and clients everywhere accross the planet. They the two come in denture width of comparable measurement and offer you fast heat and temperature retention traits that assist in styling hair in the shortest possible time.
The easy reply is that types exist in several various sizes depending on the sort of hair a particular person may have. Typically if the hair is also short then the scaleddown plate sizes would be the finest choice. Various appearances can be reached with these straighteners these kinds of as straight, flickedout or wavy types and the adjustable temp control permits the stylers to be appropriate for all curly hair kinds.
mhajoyvl772 offline

On Friday night

Postby » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:43 pm

With a professional flat iron to use, you need not have to worry about those negative hair days when you had no other option than to conceal your hair with updos and other methods. Your hair can easily lose its natural shine and beauty or even care and maintained properly. Straightening hair and creating the frizzy locks lovely is now easier even when you are in work or out of your country with flat irons that are designed with transportable and dual voltage capabilities.
Now in purchase to help you to get as significantly highgood good quality info about this solution as is possible I made the decision to prepare this report. Now for the details,[url=http://www.dandhair.com]chi flat iron[/url]!The main reason that I chose the Chi Turbo was the particular intuitive design and the capacity the decide on the heat manually with the electronic exhibit that arrives with each Chi Turbo product. What I shortly found out was on leading of this Chi boasts many more great attributes with this design that I was not aware.
Adjust the [url=http://www.dandhair.com]chi flat irons[/url] to the texture and level of your hair. Comb your hair to reduce tangles and unruly locks. Place your hair in to sections and adjust these portions to dimensions of the [url=http://www.dandhair.com]CHI flat iron[/url] plates. You can also utilize the chishampoo array. This is an additional fantastic merchandise, which can make your hair mild silky, easy and most importantly powerful. A basic lookup on the web offers you with all the information in connection with this.
On Friday night, My partner and i cooked my lasagna noodles, the floor beef and mixed your ricotta eggs, thawed the spinach, and put everything together. Whew! Then baked it upon Saturday for company everyone loved it, even my friend 4year old (we told her your spinach was broccoli and she or he gobbled it up. My husband and I had locations Sunday, and it was even greater.
There are also other models with useful features. An example may be the CHI Nano Ceramic Hair straightener. In relation to this, you can pick from many hairstyling irons that will Farouk produces. Do not stir the chicken once the dumplings are already added. Gently move the marijuana in a circular motion and so the dumplings become submerged and cook evenly. Cook until the dumplings float and are no more doughy, 3 to 4 minutes..
Into 2ounce baseballs and place on parchmentlined baking bed sheets, 6 cookies per page. Bake for 14 min's, rotating the pans after 7 minutes for even preparing. Remove from the oven and funky the cookies on the pans for 2 minutes. Hair conditioner is product that is supposed to help the texture and appearance of natural splendor. Hair conditioners, unlike shampoos, bind to the hair and do not completely wash out in to give the hair the desired physical appearance. Most people use this product since your hair is one thing you don't want squeaky thoroughly clean.
mhajoyvl772 offline

Next
Post a reply
12 postsPage 1 of 2