bathroom floor

What do you want to know about manufactured homes? The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

chris1361

bathroom floor

Post by chris1361 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:52 pm

I have a 1990 Redman 24x52 and the bathroom floor next to the bath tub is sunk in.
It's not sunk in a lot, my grandkids spill water when they take a bath. How hard will it be to do it ourselves, we do have your book on repairs. We just want to know if its an easy fix or bring a contrator in to do the job. its about a foot lenth and about 3 inches wide. Thanks for you input.

rmurray

Re: bathroom floor

Post by rmurray » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:30 pm

I believe the book has a section on floor repair. If you follow instructions you can do professional job. You may find more damage than is apparent especially under the tub. Fixing under the tub requires a little more work. Only you can decide if the project seems too much for you..Good Luck

David Oxhandler

Post by David Oxhandler » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:17 pm

Check out the Mobile Home Floor Repair Info Kit This kit includes a 25 minute VHS video about repairing the floor in your bathroom, and a booklet on floor repair.     If your expecting a high-dollar video with actors that wear makeup and every word smoothly rehearsed, these videos aren't for you. However, if your expecting a good-quality video that features a real contractor clearly showing you how to do the job, then these videos are for you.   CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS
David Oxhandler
[email protected]

Brian2008

Post by Brian2008 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:24 am

Bathroom of your home is also having the great importance in your day today life. Though the bathroom is wet place but still the flooring in the bathroom is having its dominant importance. In the present time everyone wants to have flooring in their bathroom. Everyone want to spend some money on the flooring in the bathroom which gives a charming look to the bathroom as well as the feeling of comfort with great looks.

Brian